Mar 22, 2012

NU MUSiC

So... Tonight I rode my shitty little bike down to the closest JB-HiFi to spend literally about an hour and a half, deciphering over what I should buy. I received a couple of vouchers for my birthday and christmas so I was keen as to use them - finally!
Out of my top ten picks, I decided to get six. Obviously I wanted them all, but the fund situation wouldn't permit. So, the final list that was purchased is the following:

1. Last Dinosaurs - In a Million Years (a record I have wanted to get my hands on since I heard their track "Zoom" which has the biggest bad-ass rif you have ever heard. I literally couldn't get it out of my head for days!)



2. First Aid Kit - The Lions Rawr



3. The Kooks - Junk of the Heart



4. Passanger - All The Little Lights



5. Gypsy and The Cat - Gilgamesh .....and finally



6. The Shins - Port of Morrow (Shit yes!)



Once I have listened and sought through all of these lovely records I am going to review "The Shins - Port of Morrow" because it has been so highly anticipated and who doesn't love a banging Shin's melody?

No comments:

Post a Comment