Mar 22, 2012

Amanda Blake

A few months ago when I was reading my beloved Frankie Magazine, all readers were lucky enough to receive a lovely Amanda Blake poster, which made my day.

Amanda Blake is an American artist who produces the cutest, and most fantastic oil pantings, varying from portraits, children and night skies, as well as many many other slightly obsure, but wonderful, scenarios. Check out her portfolio here: Amanda Blake's portfolio

I discovered Amanda's artwork whilst studying Art in year 12. That was probably the most stressful year of my life due to that subject, but nevertheless... I did discover some amazing artists and learnt lots about many people that I would not know about otherwise!

Check out Amanda's art blog here: http://amandablakeart.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment