Feb 24, 2014

2014, what?

Yo, universe, how are you?

Just thought I'd ask because I feel like I haven't had time to sit back and enjoy everything you have had on offer lately. Firstly, we are somehow already in the second-almost-third month of 2014, and here I am thinking that 2013 was last week (or something like that). Seriously though, were has all the time gone?

I'll start and finish this post like any other New Year post should, with a 10 resolutions that I would like to achieve over the course of the year. I mean, everybody loves a good resolution, right?

1. Be a better person.
I like to think that I am already a pretty great person, but there's always room for improvement.

2. Improve health and fitness.

3. Worry less.

4. Work harder.

5. Use less technology, and spend more time appreciating the little things in life. 

6. Learn to surf.

7. Get motivated. 

8. Give more.

9. Travel more.

10. Live fearlessly, without regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment