Jul 25, 2011

!!!

So.. Uni went back today. Wow I am so excited.......... Well, not particularly but I guess holidays had to end some time! Of course the day that university resumes, I decided that I would like to make a YouTube account. I am not entirely sure why, but after sitting on there for a few days, lolin' at the hilarious videos, and sitting there in awe at all of the amazing talented people around the globe, I decided I want in. I will most likely fail at posting regular videos, just as I have failed at maintaining this blog, and tumblr.. But, I will try! Yes, it will most likely be yet another thing to distract me from my study, but I am excited !

I thought that I would post a video from the daily show that we watched in a lecture today. The daily show makes news so great, and this particular episode is hilarious! Unfortunately I couldn't imbed it.. but here is the link. <http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-july-11-2011/have-no-fear--england-s-her>






                      

No comments:

Post a Comment